Eskwelabs believes that “Talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not.” So let’s bridge that gap!
While many people were impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that there are still career shifters and career upskillers who would want to get a data analytics skills education. The existence of scholarship opportunities—like this one for the Data Analytics Bootcamp—is one way we can make more opportunities available for the talent that is out there.
Key points in this Admissions Team blog post:
The Pay-it-Forward Scholarship
- What is it?
- Why is it called the “Pay-It-Forward” Scholarship?
- Who is a good candidate for the scholarship?
Pay-it-Forward Scholarship FAQs
- How can I apply for the scholarship?
- What are the important dates to remember?
- Will you let me know if I am not selected?
- If I do not receive the Scholarship, how can I fund my data analytics skills education in the Data Analytics Bootcamp?
We’ve compiled everything you need to know about the Pay-It-Forward Scholarship. In this blog post we take the key points above and go into more detail for each one. Let’s start!
About the Pay-It-Forward Scholarship
We are offering a "Pay-It-Forward" full-ride scholarship for the Data Analytics Bootcamp. The scholarship will cover the full cost of the tuition. See the tuition fee and payment methods here.
Why is it called the “Pay-It-Forward” Scholarship?
No, we don't ask you to pay back the tuition financially once you graduate. Rather we ask you to help pay forward the goodwill of receiving this scholarship to the broader Eskwelabs community. Scholarship recipients are asked to become ambassadors for Eskwelabs in virtual learning communities to promote and teach data literacy to others who may not be able to afford a formal data education, and inspire as many as possible with mindsets to keep on learning and growing.
Who is a good candidate for this scholarship?
- You have demonstrated a track record of academic commitment through achieving a high score on the assessment exam.
- You are a good fit to become an ambassador to the broader Eskwelabs community.*
- You are in a position where the cost of the program is a significant financial burden.
*Applicants will be invited for an interview with our Education team to see if they are a good fit for the role.
How can I apply for the scholarship?
- Sign up and complete the assessment exam for the Data Analytics Bootcamp. This assessment exam can be found on the Aral-Aral for Data Analytics Learning Management System (LMS) that comes free as a prep course with your program application.
- Once you have accomplished the assessment, you may submit your Scholarship Application Form until the deadline of admissions for the cohort. This scholarship application form can also be found in the Aral-Aral for Data Analytics LMS.
- Once you have passed the assessment exam, submitted the scholarship application form, and completed the fit interview, our team will evaluate your scholarship application. You will then be invited for a scholarship interview with our Education Team.
What are the important dates to remember?
- Deadline of Scholarship Application: Submit Scholarship Application for Cohort 12 until September 8, 2023 only.
- Interview Period: September 18-20, 2023
- We cannot consider candidates who have not completed the assessment exam and fit interview for the Data Analytics Bootcamp, and who have not completed the scholarship application.
- We are considering only 1 Scholar per Cohort currently, but we plan to increase the scholarship slots in future cohorts.
Will you let me know if I am not selected?
For Cohort 12, We will release the scholarship results no later than September 21, 2023.
If I do not receive the Scholarship, how can I fund my data analytics skills education in the Data Analytics Bootcamp?
We urge you to finance your tuition through our partners: Bukas.ph.
- To learn more about how Bukas.ph and Eskwelabs can help you get your data analytics education started, you may click this link.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions! There are actually several ways to reach out. Feel free to choose the one that is most convenient for you. We are here to help you in your admissions journey.
WAYS TO REACH US