Eskwelabs believes that “Talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not.” So let’s bridge that gap!
While many people were impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that there are still career shifters and career upskillers who would want to get a data analytics skills education. The existence of scholarship opportunities—like this one for the Data Analytics Bootcamp—is one way we can make more opportunities available for the talent that is out there.
Key points in this Admissions Team blog post:The Pay-it-Forward Scholarship
- What is it?
- Why is it called the “Pay-It-Forward” Scholarship?
- Who is a good candidate for the scholarship?
- How can I apply for the scholarship?
- What are the important dates to remember?
- Will you let me know if I am not selected?
- If I do not receive the Scholarship, how can I fund my data analytics skills education in the Data Analytics Bootcamp?
We’ve compiled everything you need to know about the Pay-It-Forward Scholarship. In this blog post we take the key points above and go into more detail for each one. Let’s start!
About the Pay-It-Forward ScholarshipWe are offering a "Pay-It-Forward" full-ride scholarship for the Data Analytics Bootcamp Cohort 5. The scholarship will cover the full cost of the tuition worth P28,000.
Why is it called the “Pay-It-Forward” Scholarship?No, we don't ask you to pay back the tuition financially once you graduate. Rather we ask you to help pay forward the goodwill of receiving this scholarship to the broader Eskwelabs community. Scholarship recipients are asked to become ambassadors for Eskwelabs in virtual learning communities to promote and teach data literacy to others who may not be able to afford a formal data education, and inspire as many as possible with mindsets to keep on learning and growing.
Who is a good candidate for this scholarship?
- You have demonstrated a track record of academic commitment through achieving a high score on the Eskwelabs Data Analytics entrance exam.
- You are a good fit to become an ambassador to the broader Eskwelabs community.*
- You are in a position where the cost of the program is a significant financial burden.
*Applicants will be invited for an interview with our Education team to see if they are a good fit for the role.
How can I apply for the scholarship?
- Sign up and complete the Entrance Assessment for the Data Analytics Bootcamp.
- Once you have accomplished the Entrance Assessment, you may submit your Scholarship Application Form until the deadline of admissions for the cohort.
- Once you have passed the Entrance Assessment and completed the fit interview, our team will evaluate your scholarship application. You will then be invited for a scholarship interview with our Education Team.
- Scholarship results will be released two weeks before the start of the classes.
What are the important dates to remember?
- Deadline of Scholarship Application: Submit Scholarship Application until January 17, 2022 only.
- Interview Period: January 20-23, 2022
- We cannot consider candidates who have not completed the Entrance Assessment and fit interview for the Data Analytics Bootcamp, and who have not completed the scholarship application.
- We are considering only 1 Scholar per Cohort currently, but we plan to increase the scholarship slots in future cohorts.
Will you let me know if I am not selected?We will release the scholarship results no later than January 25, 2022.
If I do not receive the Scholarship, how can I fund my data analytics skills education in the Data Analytics Bootcamp?We urge you to finance your tuition through our partners: InvestEd and Bukas.ph.
- For more information on how to fund your studies through InvestEd, you may read this blog post.
- To learn more about how Bukas.ph and Eskwelabs can help you get your data analytics education started, you may click this link.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions! There are actually several ways to reach out. Feel free to choose the one that is most convenient for you. We are here to help you in your admissions journey.
WAYS TO REACH US
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message us through the Eskwelabs Facebook Page.
- Sign up for a 1-on-1 consultation with Jackie, our Admissions Head, to discuss any concerns about these features. Book a 15-minute consultation here.