We’ve compiled everything you need to know about the Tuition Refund Policy of the Data Analytics Bootcamp. In this blog post we take the key points below and go into more detail for each one.
Key points in this Admissions Team blog post:
- Who is this Tuition Refund Policy feature for?
- Who is eligible for the Tuition Refund Policy feature of the Data Analytics Bootcamp?
- What are the important details surrounding the Tuition Refund Policy after graduation from the Bootcamp?
- A note about the Job Interview Guarantee of the Data Analytics Bootcamp
Tuition Refund Policy of the Data Analytics Bootcamp
Who is this Tuition Refund Policy feature for?
This is for Data Analytics Bootcamp Analysts (aka the students) who are seeking employment. Before the bootcamp begins, learners have the option to sign a contract which states that their tuition will be refunded after 6 months if they still don’t have a job. Though there are other terms and conditions on what else they need to do during this 6-month period—we will discuss this in detail in this blog post.If you are a Bootcamp applicant and are going through the last stages of the admissions process (aka signing of forms), please note that this feature is optional.
Who is eligible for the Tuition Refund Policy feature of the Data Analytics Bootcamp?
This Data Analytics Bootcamp Analyst must...
- Have fully completed course requirements and successfully graduated from the Data Analytics Bootcamp.
- Be legally authorized to work in the Philippines.
Who is NOT eligible for the Tuition Refund Policy feature?
- Those with company sponsorships and full scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- Those who are still in full-time education programs such as undergraduate degrees—where the graduation does not take place before the end of the Data Analytics Bootcamp—are not eligible for the Tuition Refund Policy feature.
What are the important details surrounding the Tuition Refund Policy after graduation from the Bootcamp?
During the 6-month period after graduation, we expect Data Analytics Bootcamp Analysts to be fully committed to the job search process. To retain eligibility, Data Analytics Bootcamp Analysts who avail of the Tuition Refund Policy feature must:
- Share any interview result, the status of applications, and job offer/s with Eskwelabs via surveys, email, or any other forms of communication.
- Complete periodic surveys sent by Eskwelabs to document your job search progress.
- Answer and submit surveys within five (5) business days.
- Apply to at least 15 data analytics or business intelligence positions monthly for six (6) consecutive months after graduation.
- Give good faith efforts to attend and participate in all employer interviews scheduled by employers for six (6) months after graduation.
- Not commit acts of dishonesty during the application process (i.e. submitting work that is not one’s own, making misrepresentations to employers on your resume, or otherwise).
Important notes regarding the Tuition Refund Policy feature
Without limiting the foregoing, possible situations that void this Tuition Refund Policy include, but are not limited to:
- The Data Analytics Bootcamp Analyst withdraws from the Data Analytics Bootcamp.
- The Data Analytics Bootcamp Analyst decides to not actively search for employment in data analytics, delay the search altogether, or to pursue other endeavors after graduation.
- The Data Analytics Bootcamp Analyst does not consistently communicate with Eskwelabs regarding their job search progress, including participating in networking events or updating on interviews they have done or offers they received.
If the Data Analytics Bootcamp Analyst availing the Tuition Refund Policy feature does not plan to seek a data analytics career after the Data Analytics Bootcamp to meet the refund conditions, the Data Analytics Bootcamp Analyst must notify Eskwelabs in writing before the start of the program itself.
A note about the Job Interview Guarantee of the Data Analytics Bootcamp
To provide more clarity to aspiring bootcamp learners, we’ve refined and updated the name of the “Job Guarantee” feature of the bootcamp into “Tuition Refund Policy.” We hope that this name change is more favorable in terms of lessening confusion.If you’re interested in learning more about the Job Interview Guarantee and how that’s different from the Tuition Refund Policy, then you can proceed to the dedicated blog post for that here.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions! There are actually several ways to reach out. Feel free to choose the one that is most convenient for you. We are here to help you in your admissions journey.
WAYS TO REACH US
RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
Updated for Data Analytics Bootcamp Cohort 8 | Classes for Cohort 8 start on October 10, 2022.
If you’re ready to dive in
- Enroll in the Data Analytics Bootcamp via the sign up link here and take the assessment exam.
Note: The assessment exam is a key part of your application. The deadline for the assessment is on September 21, 2022.
- Join a Data Analytics Assessment Review Session before taking the exam. We have Review Session 1 on August 25 and Review Session 2 on September 13. See upcoming events here.
If you want to know more
YOUR NEXT READ
Bootcamp payment options
Other Bootcamp features